The Windfall Classic
August 3, 2020 at Crane Creek Country ClubRegister Now
With over $1 million given to local charities, the Windfall Classic is the primary fundraising event organized by the Duke Family Foundation.
This years pro-am shamble is proud to support Big Brothers Big Sisters of Southwest Idaho, Idaho Youth Ranch and CATCH.
August 3, 2020
LocationCrane Creek Country Club
Registration, Gift Salons Open, Continental Breakfast
Warm-up Massages, Driving Range
Call to Carts
- Temperatures (temporal scans) will be taken of all participants. If a participant has a temperature over 100.4 they will be asked to wait for 5 minutes and then a re-check will be performed. If a participant has a reading of 100.4 or higher they will be asked not to play.
- We will have distancing directions clearly posted at check-in as well as in the gift salon and will be limiting the number of participants in the gift salon at any given time.
- Refreshments will not be self-serve. Volunteers or staff will hand out requested refreshments at refreshment stations.
- There will be distancing signage to stage teams at tee-boxes and greens in the event there are slow-downs on the course.
- Crane Creek staff will take and fulfill lunch orders at the turn eliminating buffet style condiments and grab and go sides.
- We ask that masks be worn in the clubhouse, in the cart staging areas and during general announcements , in simple terms, if you’re not on the golf course or practice areas please mask up.
- There will not be a reception and dinner following play.
- Winners will be announced via email and trophies will be shipped to team captains.
- If you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or have any symptoms we kindly ask you not to participate.
- Additional health and safety protocol information will be provided via email a few days prior to the event.
John Grizzaffi (tournament chair), Patrick Standley, Jon Cox, Tim Fitzpatrick, and Brad Duke (Duke Family Foundation)